Applying for Graduate School programs? Please see the important information below about where to apply for certain programs below.
If you're applying for admissions to a Freshman and Transfer Undergraduate program
, do not login or create an account below. Applications for those programs are now being accepted here
Undergraduate Application Deadlines:
- Freshman and transfer deadline: November 1
- Early Action (freshman only): November 1
- Health Information Management (transfers only): February 1
- Nursing: February 1
- Freshman deadline (Rolling Admissions): February 1
- Transfer deadline: June 1
- Applications are now being accepted for most graduate programs for the Spring, Summer and/or Fall 2021 terms.
Applications for all graduate programs for all 2021 terms will be open by September 7, 2020.
- Create an account or login below to apply for graduate programs in the following schools and colleges:
- The Physician Assistant MMS program in the Lewis Katz School of Medicine
- The Urban Bioethics MA program in the Lewis Katz School of Medicine
- The RAQA and other pharmaceutical regulatory programs in the School of Pharmacy
- Programs in the schools and colleges listed below can only be completed at their linked application site:
If this is your first time here, you must create an account before you begin.
If you are a returning user enter your Login ID and Password and then select Login. Forgot your LoginID and/or Password?