Applying for Graduate School programs? Please see the important information below about where to apply for certain programs below.
If you're applying for admissions to a Freshman and Transfer Undergraduate program
, do not login or create an account below. Applications for those programs are now being accepted here
Undergraduate Application Deadlines:
- Freshman and transfer deadline: November 1
- Early Action (freshman only): November 1
- Health Information Management (transfers only): February 1
- Nursing: February 1
- Freshman deadline (Rolling Admissions): February 1
- Transfer deadline: June 1
- Applications are now being accepted for some programs for the Spring, Summer and Fall 2020 terms.
Most applications will be open by August 1, and all applications will be open by September 1.
- Create an account or login below to apply for graduate programs in the following schools and colleges:
- College of Liberal Arts
- Kornberg School of Dentistry
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
- Programs in the schools and colleges listed below can only be completed at their linked application site:
If this is your first time here, you must create an account before you begin.
If you are a returning user enter your Login ID and Password and then select Login. Forgot your LoginID and/or Password?